Warrior for Gringostroika
Greywolf Press, 1994
A collection of writings from 1979-1992.
Available in bookstores. For large orders contact Greywolf Press, 612.641.0077.
New World Border
City Lights, 1997 American Book Award
Temple of Confessions: Mexican Beasts and Living Santos
PowerHouse Books, 1997
ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH LA POCHA IN
Book & CD documentation of Gómez-Peña & his performance collaborator Roberto Sifuentes' performance installation piece of the same title that toured internationally. It includes writings by Ana Castillo, Ruben Martinez, Roger Bartra and others.
Dangerous Border Crossers: The Artist Talks Back
Routledge Press, 2000
All experimental videos are distributed by Video Data Bank, 312-664-2712; http://www.vdb.org
* The Son Of Border Brujo, 1989. Produced by Isaac Artenstein and Guillermo Gómez-Peña.
* The Couple in the Cage, 1993. Produced by Paula Heredia andCoco Fusco.
* Border Brujo (in collaboration with Isaac Artenstein1988 or 89/First price
Festival de Cine de San Juan);
* El Naftazteca: Cyber-Aztec T.V. for 2000 A.D. iEar Studios. Produced by Adriene Jenik."(in collaboration with Adrianne Jennick & others,1994/"Best experimental video" at the Guadalupe Cine Festival)
* Borderstasis (Commissioned by German TV/ARTE 1998, Best perfomance, The Voice Award at the Vancouver "Videopoem ElectroLit" festival).
* Temple of Confessions (from the PBS series "Works in Progress", 1997/"best documentary" at the Cine Festival) Available directly through PBS-Oregon(we need to call Henry to find proper phone #)
* The Great Mojado Invasion-Available from VDB.
* Border Fractures, A collaboration with Lynn Hershmann 2000, a work in progress
Except for works in progress.
© 2001 Pocha Nostra